Size Guide & Product Care
Apparel Size Guide
Ring Size Guide
Measure an existing ring
1. Measure an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (mm).
3. Refer to the chart below to determine your ring size.
|Internal Diameter (mm)||US/Canada Ring Size|
Measure your finger
1. Wrap a ribbon/string around your finger where you would like your ring to be.
2. Make sure the ribbon/string is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the ribbon/string meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||US/Canada Ring Size|
Jewelry Product Care
Be sure to remove your jewelry before exercising, washing your hands or showering. Always apply perfumes, creams and hair care products prior to wearing your jewelry. To clean, polish gently with a jewelry cloth. Store in a safe, dry place when not worn.